#students #PhDstudents #workshop #english
Jagiellonian Language Centre (Jagiellońskie Centrum Językowe UJ) would like to invite both students and PhD students for a workshop 'From Resume & LinkedIn to AI interviewing and other tips for job hunting' to learn about the best practices for scoring a professional job.
The workshop will be run on May 18, 2021 at 6 p.m. CET in English by Izabela Rutkowski, Assistant Director of Career Development at Columbia University, and moderated by Jolanta Rutkowska, Jagiellonian Language Centre.
During the 1.5 h talk our guest will walk you through:
- resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile editing;
- mentoring and networking online;
- the role of AI in hiring;
- interviewing tips and techniques;
- what to do after the interview to get the job.
If interested, register for the workshop using this form: https://forms.office.com/r/ERJaaNnviB