The event has been cancelled due to the current situation with the Covid-19.
Jagiellonian University’s Language Centre offers a programme of language training designed for academic staff – both teaching and non-teaching. Participants from the European Union’s partner institutions as well as those from outside of Europe involved in the KA107 Erasmus+ Programme are welcome to take part. Participants are expected to obtain Erasmus+ Staff Mobility grants from their home institutions to cover their accommodation, living ans travel expenses.
The training is scheduled for five consecutive days from 13-17 July 2020. The courses are designed for 20 or 25 hours. Most courses will run in the morning from 9:00-12:15.
Cost of attendance
The fee is:
- €200 for a 25-hour course
- €160 for a 20-hour course.
All participants are expected to register for the event and cover the cost of attending (travel, accommodation and food). The organisers will offer some cultural and social elements for additional fees. Information about extra events will be available after the registration has closed.
The courses are intended for participants at different levels of proficiency (see course descriptions):
- B1/B2 Put your feet up and refresh your English
- B2 English for Academics
- B2 Business English
- B2 English for job hunting, work and travel
- B2 It’s so interesting! Let’s talk about it
- B2/C1 Let’s discuss science
- B2/C1 English for the Uniformed Forces
- B2/C1 English for Psychology
- B2/C1 Reading Addicts Unite!
- B2/C1 Legal English
- A1 Introduction to Esperanto language and culture
- B1/B2 Magical Cracow … en francais
- A1 Start in Deutsch
- A2/B1 Deutsch im Büro
- A1 Greek for absolute beginners
- A1 Russian for absolute beginners
- B2 Russian for Academic Purposes
- A1 Polish for absolute beginners - survival kit
The courses will be run by competent and qualified teachers who specialise in the teaching of specialist language at the various faculties of the Jagiellonian University.
Please register by filling in the form and returning it by 30 April at: email@example.com
. After you have submitted the registration form, you will receive information concerning the payment. The deadline for payment is 30 May. We will only accept those candidates who have paid the fee in a timely manner.
REGISTRATION WILL START ON 1 FEBRUARY 2020
The programme, times and locations
Detailed information about the courses, times and locations as well as about extra activities will be published after the registration has closed.
Staff Training Week Coordinator:
Alicja Waligóra-Zblewska (Ms), Director of the Jagiellonian Language Centre
Information about 2019 event:
Please note that your name and affiliation will be printed on your badge.